Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A MILE IN MY SHOES...

A MILE IN MY SHOES... I just got done walkin’ a mile in “my shoes”. Just had to see what all the durn fuss was about. Whoa! Do I have to do that again? I can see why no one wants to walk a mile in ‘em! No, I wouldn’t want you to, either. “My shoes”, my life, are too tough, too ugly, too scarred, take a lot of time to get into, uncomfortable sometimes, and too many strings attached. I don’t even want to walk in ‘em some days. On the other hand? Well, maybe I should say: on the other foot! PIMP LOL. On the other foot, “my shoes” tell my story. They ARE my walk. They are soft FROM the tough. So, maybe, just walk with me. In your own! Help keep me on my toes. And, I’ll make sure nothing is afoot with you. That’ll keep us both polished and makin’ sure our soles don’t get a hole in ‘em and leave us callused and unable to walk… Walk on... Glad our roads have crossed. Much thanks for makin' room on yours. Love you guys. I may walk a lonely road at times, but I know I am never alone... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment