Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

“MY PURSE SCREAMS!”

“MY PURSE SCREAMS!” What? Well, last night, I had to sit my purse down with the other heavy music equipment while I waited for the car to be pulled around in the car loop. PIMP LOL. What? The strap and clasp are broke. And, it does carry some important heavy musical stuff in it so it has the same rights. You could say that music equipment (me) is carrying music equipment. Anyways, in it? Umm…extra picks, my special Rose Mic that grows wild here in FunkyTown and other secrets of the trade. It’s so funky it makes music just hanging on my arm. And, you just know your purse carries a lot of weight when you are standing outside with baby in one arm and your purse in the other, when someone pulls up in the car loop and asks if you need a lift. They get out, open the door, grab my purse and set it on the front seat and attach the seat belt. What? Taking that off my shoulder did give me quite a lift. PIMP LOL. Once, I got pulled over and the cop wrote me a ticket. Said I needed a car seat just for my purse. For everyone’s safety! BTW, I got the purse as a gift a long time ago. They said it screamed “Trace”. My family said it screamed something else. But, really, it is gorgeous and heavy. And, everywhere I go, everyone seems to love it. They just wouldn’t wear it. I would! I am a 1-purse girl! But, I so need another purse that screams “Trace” and screams “I am funky enough, different enough, girlie enough and functional enough for her”! Who will find me that purse that screams this time? I was screaming that! PIMP LOL. Until then? I am fixing it. The mustard colored yellow leather is all shredded across the back, the strap is broke, the huge heavy clasp is broke and the lace flowers are tattered. Well, anyways, if someone carries a lot of weight with you? Tell them! Scream it, gently! In the meantime, I have prayed for help to fix it and am in the process of gluing magnets to my purse to give me another couple months of wear out of it! Only problem is that my fingers and hands are covered in super glue right now. I so could play guitar after without it hurting my fingers! If my fingers weren’t stuck to the flowers. PIMP LOL. Oh! And, the shirt I am wearing is very old. I wore it in high school. Course, I used to tie up the front like a country girl wear it with a tube top. PIMP LOL. When they used to make clothes to last. When they used to make everything to last. Feeling kind of retro today. Reminiscent…too wordy! I think I must have had it in the back of my mind to match my outfit to my wild purse while I was fixing it today! Wild! It matches! What? You gotta have a “Purse Fixing Outfit”! Until another purse comes into my life that screams “Trace”, again, I’m good to go. Cuz, I know where my help comes from and who I’m drawn to like a magnet! And, who I stick to like glue! The photoart? Well, I’m a character and a comic, so it’s not a far stretch to a comic strip character! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment