Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

BULLDOZERS & CHAIN SAWS!

“BULLDOZERS & CHAIN SAWS! I SAW THE LIGHT AFTER I BULL-DOZED!” What? This morning I woke up and “saw” the light! Without my alarm clock. Way before it went off, I heard someone chain sawing in the dark. I about went off! PIMP LOL! I tried to go back to sleep, but the saw kept on sawing. The next time I opened my eyes to look? I “saw” the light! No more darkness. Daylight had arrived. There’s a big natural Florida woods between our house and the one across the street. I love it. Makes me forget I live in a development. So bummed, they are clearing it. But, at least it did remind me of an uplifting country song by Hank Williams! If fits perfect for a wake up song. In more ways than one. Can you guess? It really does have poetic lyrics. Check out the rest of the song when you can. Here it goes…sing it with me: ♪♫I saw the light, I saw the light, no more darkness, no more night ♪♫ You know you just sang that just like Hank! Country twang and all. I know I did and I’ll be singing it all day! I def saw the light and no more night too early this morning Without an alarm clock. And I def saw the light years ago. With an internal alarm clock set by God himself. No snooze button on His! Have a fun day! Oh! And, the photographs? Just wanted to show the woods and the bulldozer at work. You can’t hear the chain saw. Yes, just the bull that was going on while I was dozing! Guess you could say I was bull-dozing before I saw the light! Okay two more sleep jokes: 9 out of every 10 sheep can be counted on to jump over the fence. The 10th? He’s on the fence. PIMP LOL. So, THAT'S why everyone is having trouble getting to sleep at night! Tonight, everyone just skip every 10th sheep. And, remember don’t sit on the fence and be sheep-ish. Be counted on! I’ll be baa-ck! And! Counting sheep makes sleep count! For real! DUH LOL PIMP LOL. Today's stories all seem to be on sleep. Maybe that's because I got very li'l of it! Hope your day is filled with dozing and no bull. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment