Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The COMPRESSION IMPRESSION: Zip Your Lips, Unzip Their Eyes!

“The COMPRESSION IMPRESSION: Zip Your Lips, Unzip Their Eyes!” So, I just zipped it! Nah! Not my mouth! I was sending a file to someone of one of my larger stories with a video and song. I had to put it in a zip file for them to be able to accept it in their email. You know? Compress to impress! Compress it to a very small zip file, so it flies through the internet and makes an impression on them, I hope. No, I didn’t mean to zip it, as in, my mouth! But, come to think of it? I think that would be a good idea. Every once in a while, you just got to be quiet and listen. To zip it and file it away! Or, at least, compress what you got to say. So, it flies! Through their ears. And, hearts. That kind of compression will make an impression. Less is more, most times. And, you know what? Sometimes, compressing it to just gentle quiet can make an even better impression. Compress to impress. And, even more? Listen… And, you’ll see a glisten… In their eyes. Zip your lips, unzip their eyes! Love you guys! Thanks for coming by the compressed version of my story today. Sometimes, compressed is best! Have a glistening, zippy day! Signed, zipped, compressed and impressed, and hoping for a glistening… Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment