Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

COLORFULLY TRUE BLUE! Truly Trace!

“COLORFULLY TRUE BLUE!” I may not have the perfect truest Rose colored cheeks, nor the perfect truest Plum colored lips… My skin is not truly perfectly Tan or Creamy Milk. And, my eyes aren’t the perfect true Brown or Green. My hair? No, it’s not all truely Brown. Even has some White in it. Truly! DUH LOL. I have to enhance all those with color. But! I am true blue. Faithful, loyal... My word IS my heart because THE Word is in my heart. Our music has a touch of blues in all of it! Truly! Because it’s true and from our heart. It's our word...from the Word, which needs no color enhancing. It's true blue. And, very colorful. Our music? Not perfect, just true blues. And, me? Not perfect, just true blue...colorfully! Okat. One blue joke: I chase after humor...while he chases away the blues. And, a few other shade-y characters! PIMP LOL.   Truly Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment