Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 23, 2013

TOUCHDOWNS! IN FOOTBALL, SHOPPING & LIFE! UPRIGHT!

“TOUCHDOWNS! IN FOOTBALL, SHOPPING & LIFE! UPRIGHT” What? Score! I went to a couple thrift stores finally and scored big time! Got 2 REAL pairs of jeans that fit perfect without trying them on. Brand new. One of them I have on in the photograph. Score! Touchdown! And, 2 purses that scream “Trace”! One with blues and greens, and one with browns. Perfect. Another score! Touchdown with the extra point. Also, got a gorgeous pair of antique blue stiletto’s that are brand new for $2 that just so happen to match my girl’s new gorgeous prom dress. They fit us both. Score again! Touchdown and ran that one in for the 2 point conversion. I got 3 Henley tops. Score! Touchdown after an on-side kick. Also, got a cute long-sleeve cropped off lace-y sweater jacket. A hail Mary down the shopping field for the touchdown. Final score? Score? 35! Which just happens to be my age. PIMP LOL. Final price? $16! So thankful to God because I know where my help comes from. Yes, thankful… Not just for the stuff. But, for having the stuffing to go out! Cuz, ya know I don’t have all my stuffing anymore. I just have to fluff it up a lot. Another touchdown! Oh! And, I also ran into 3 diff old friends I hadn’t seen at each of the 3 places. That’s cool stuff! When you go out? Go all out! Raise your arms for the touchdown! Cuz, upright! That’s the way to go! One last thing? With the change in the weather lately and having to turn the AC on for a day, my few days of no spinning are over and I wouldn’t mind a few prayers. Had about 5 awesome days, so no complaints. I will remain upright even when I am left not feeling the best. When I need teamwork and assistance in making one of life’s touchdowns, I go through the uprights. My uprights are friends and family who don’t always make touchdowns but know which way to run and when to pass. The uprights coach and owner? God. Signed, all out-and-in-on-trying-to-be-upright,   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment