Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hairs Cut?

“Hairs Cut?” Just gave myself a hair cut. I really need to cut the other hairs, too. PIMP LOL. I don't think cutting one hair will do me much good. And, I don’t think anyone will notice just one hair cut. One haircut, maybe? But, not just one hair cut. Should be called a hairscut. Hair is one of those words that is plural AND singular. I know. I’m just splittin’ hairs, here. Or, is it splittin’ hair? Okay. Gonna finish cutting the hairs so they aren’t split. Have a singularly marvelous day. Don’t split hairs, give someone the brush-off or bangs your head against the wall over something that only God can comb through and get all the knots out. Sometimes, He’s the only one that can make the cut. The only one that can “do” the hair-splitting problem justice. His style is always in. Oh! And, if you're gonna cut hair? Cut them all! Jus' sayin'... If you're gonna start a job? Finish it. With excellence. Trusting God with those splittin' hairs problems can keep us from pulling our hairs out and getting wiggy! PIMP LOL.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment