Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Mr. Satin Pillow vs. Mr. Velvet Sunrise!"

"Mr. Satin Pillow vs. Mr. Velvet Sunrise!" Out of squinty swelled up corners of my eyes and through the 4 corners of my window, I caught a glimpse of him, Sunrise, with his velvety lines and colors. As I turned to see more of Sunrise, another caught my eye. It was he, Pillow. Out of the 4 corners of his satin-y voice he called my name. I just couldn't resist. I just had to face him for awhile longer this morning. He is a jealous, but soft sort. They’re both a sight for sore eyes, but spending more time with Pillow today will make seeing Sunrise tomorrow, all the better. Sometimes you just gotta make that hard choice because you know the sun will rise again tomorrow. Faith... And, Mr. Satin doesn't mind a little drool or a few tears... Course neither would the Sunrise... Or, the Maker of Sunrise. So, my hard choice today? To take it easy and get extra rest. For the rest of the week. And. for the rest of the weak! I'm much better and will be right as rain right soon. Especially if it rains. DUH LOL. Have a restful day. Then, get something done. Me? Rest and then some music and then I'm gonna put my closet back together after it all fell down yesterday. But, that's another story. Yesterday's! And, tomorrow's another one. Today shall be enough for me. Love you guys... In God's care, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment