Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

"FRUITPASTE! GO “FIG”URE!”

“FRUITPASTE! GO “FIG”URE!” What? So, we were in the English section of the deli today and got some chips with their jackets on! Hand cooked, skins on. And, some…umm…fruitpaste? Fig flavored. What? I thought it was some new fangled paste to brush your fruit with. You know? Like toothpaste? Oh well. I’m just being fruity! I will “fig”ure it out. DUH LOL. I know it’s just a jelly spread for toast, etc. But, it was funny when I saw it at the store and pictured the fruit brushing it’s teeth! And, speaking of funny? I just paid the bills AND got groceries. In the same week. I forgot what that was like. Felt funny! PIMP LOL. Thankful and fruity! Except one thing? Ummm…I forgot the fruit’s toothbrush! No, not me! I got one for me! PIMP LOL. Oh! And, I took the photograph in front of the old picture of the Dr Graves ToothPowder. Seemed appropriate. Thanks for lettig me write... I have to brush up on it, you know! DUH LOL. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment