Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snotty Talkin'!

“Snotty Talkin’!” So, I was on the phone trying to get help from a dentist. Without insurance. The lady was talking like I was a bother and really snotty acting. I was stunned and quiet for a moment when she said, “Did you hear me?” I wanted to say, “No. Your nose was talking so loud I couldn’t hear what you were so delightfully trying to say.” What? She was being snotty! PIMP LOL. It’s better than what I was going to say because her butt was speaking loud, too. I don’t know ‘bout you, but even if I’m tired or sick, or both, I try to be kind. Show grace, instead of Trace. Maybe she hasn’t had as many annoying miserable things in her life as I have had the pleasure of! The things that foster grace. When you talk to someone? Pretend you’re someone else who is talkin’ to you. You’d be surprised how nice you can be to yourself. Perfect subject for today. Since I am stuffy. But, def not snotty. I only wish my head would open up and I would talk through my snotty nose. PIMP LOL. Anyways, talk from your heart! Def not your nose or your butt. Anyone may be having tissue issues. Attitude-wise or heart-wise or health-wise. You just never nose. Show grace and pray for them to have grace by having more miserable things happen to them. Nah. Just pray for them. Yep! That's right. Helps you both. Now, me? I only wish I was having tissue issues with my nose. Get it unstuffed and no more dizzies. No complaints. One last thing? If you're gonna be snotty and be a drip? Drip with good attitude, not attitude. Signed, being Grace today instead of Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment