Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

GET BACK AT or GET TO SOMEONE! CHAIR THEM ON!

“GET BACK AT or GET TO SOMEONE! CHAIR THEM ON” I know you're thinkin' what in the world? Here's the story. So, a friend of mine asked me to come and chair a meeting for a big event coming up. I was so excited because he said he knew he could count on me. When I got there, I realized he really meant chairing and counting. Literally! To ummm…count the chairs and set them in nice rows before everyone got there. What? Did you also think he meant chair, as in, preside over? Well, I did, too! But, I “chaired” AND then “chaired” again after. Somebody had to take them down. Better to take down the chairs than take down him! PIMP LOL. Besides, I got to preside over the chair stacking. NO matter how life stacks up today? Take a moment and help someone out instead of taking someone down! Life’s not about getting back at someone. It’s about getting TO someone. Now, that’s a meeting we should all attend: “Getting To Someone”. And, that’s a meeting anyone can chair. Life stacks up! Count on it! Oh! And, the photoart? Well, he said it was a very important meeting and he wanted it outside in a relaxed setting giving everyone plenty of room to breathe! PIMP LOL. Okay, I admit it. I was trying to be funny to make him laugh. I may have placed the chairs too far apart on the first try to have any real meeting of the minds, which is a good reminder for us to not only get TO others, but get CLOSE TO others. Chair someone on! And, the second photograph was my first choice of chairs out back. May be a li’l worn, but still can use them meet on. It’s not what you sit on, it’s what you think on. PIMP LOL. And, the third/fourth photographs are pretty self explanatory. Life stacks up. Count on it. And, don’t forget your most important meeting of the day. You can Him meet anywhere, any time. Pull up any chair. Don’t sit on it, think on it! Instead of getting back at, get to...somebody. Now, that's presiding over your life. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment