Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Burnin' Up The Keys!

"Burnin' Up The Keys!" My girl was telling me she has STEAM on her laptop. I said, “Man, that’s nothin’! I have blazing fire on mine. My fingers are burnin’ up the keys, as you can see in the photograph. PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. Don’t get steamed up! Get fired up! I’m getting some songs typed up with chords and getting ready for some much needed practice. Gotta get my pipes fired up and working properly. Been hearing strange sounds coming from them at night. What? I’m like an old house with character. Well, I’m an old character, anyways. Now, I sure hope I burn up the keys and mic with some singing. And, yes, I know what STEAM really is. A hub for video games and other stuff. I AM a computer and video game frerd, after all. Freak + nerd. Yep! I'm just a fired up old character/frerd. If you speak country like me, you could say fired like furd and say I was a furd up frerd. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment