Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Questions, Loos & Lou's!

QUESTION: Did you just use the bathroom? ANSWER: Sort of. 2ND QUESTION: Umm…TMI? Not really the answer I was looking for! No facts, just the time. PIMP LOL. See, the septic is old and takes time. I just wanted to know time. Not the facts, please. Thing is…we all have to deal with the crap in our lives. In more ways than one. Makes us equal. No matter what our status is. Sort of. Though, money can buy a better toilet, you still have to use it like everyone else. You can't pay someone to go to the bathroom for you. And, we all sometimes get the answer we weren't looking for, right? Well, anyways, I may not still be an equal after this status. I might get knocked down to a lower status. Just stating the questionable facts via potty mouth. Oh! And, the photo? Just skipping to the loo and to “The Lou”. As in, Lou Rawls. Listening to a li’l of him. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment