Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

“Pearls Of Wisdom!”

“Pearls Of Wisdom!” There was pearl of a man in my life in my late twenties when I first stepped foot in a church. His name WAS Pearl and everyone called him brother Pearl. He was about 90, had a whistle when he spoke or preached or sang, and the kindest heart. He always had little gentle pearls of wisdom that wouldn’t make you clam up. He helped to bring me out of my shell, as did many at that first church. First Baptist Church of PSJ, Florida. Anyways, he always said that if you spoke the truth, you didn’t have to think about the answer. As I am typing this on my computer, I got to thinking, how we, humans, are one computer that doesn’t require memory. IF! If you tell the truth! Truth is a 3G connection. Hook up to it! The only charge you’ll get is a good one. Thank you brother Pearl, for still being a part of life and still bringing me pearls of wisdom to bring me out of my shell. You are def a “Pearl” of wisdom! In heaven, but here... So, guys…have a fun day! Don’t clam up! Share your heart… Share your pearls. But, be careful not to cast your pearls before swine… They might ham it up! PIMP LOL. Just kidding. But, really though, not everyone will listen... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment