Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Frerds & Frauds!

Frerds & Frauds!” What? Well, I did some detective work last night. Worked on and fixed a laptop until midnight. And, it was a crime the way it was running! PIMP LOL. Anyways, midnight…that’s when my mind turns back into a pumpkin and I turn back into Trace and go to sleep. But during the other hours, yes, I am a computer anomaly detective and fixer. A freak and nerd about detecting anomalies and fixing them. A frerd! So, just call me a Frerd Detective! Not to be confused with Fraud Detectives! Won’t stop until I figure it out or ask another tech for his ideas. I’m always on the case. Whatever the case! And, there’s always something to learn. I love that, too. Learning! Guess I’m like that about everything. No! Not a case! ON the case! Always a frerd and always fixing and learning. Signed, just your average Frerd Detective who wears her badge proudly! No fraud here… Oh! And, this frerd still needs some health prayers, I detect! Love all you frerds and non-frerds! Whatever you do, be a frerd about it, not a fraud. Give your best, your excellence. Be a frerd in friendhsip and love, not a fraud. Thanks for lovin' me... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment