Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 23, 2013

COME-TO-PASS COMPASS, THE ALL ENCOMPASSING COMPASS & COMPASSION




"COME-TO-PASS COMPASS, THE ALL ENCOMPASSING COMPASS & COMPASSION!" What? Well, I was quite taken aback with an affront from down below. Still, I am looking up! I gotta have direction from above…directly! What? I know my moral compass is spinning at times, but always points me in the right direction. And, eventually I see that. And, it comes to pass. I call it my "com-to-pass" compass. PIMP LOL. Thank you All Encompassing Compass! You give me direction. You give me compassion! As far as the east is from the west. It will all come-to-pass! If you trust your compass... Painting brought to you by the All Encompassing Master Painter who has galleries all around the world. As far as the east is from the west. I found one right out in my front yard. I used my compass. DUH LOL.  And, as always, guys, click on the photo for the umm...bigger picture!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment