Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sarcasm Flavor Boosts!

"Sarcasm Flavor Boosts!" What? Well, just wow! Is there no creativity allowed anywhere anymore? Even, in the chip world? I entered the Lay’s contest for chip flavors and names. I entered 10 different kinds, as you can imagine! DUH LOL. At the store, we saw some of the winners you can vote on. One was called Sriracha Chips. Wow! How creative. Sarcasm added for flavor! They were terrible. I had one entered called “Sriracha Hibacha Chips”. Hot sriracha sauce & smokey hibachi flavored chips. Now, which sounds better in name and in flavor? “Sriracha Chips” or “Sriracha Hibacha Chips”? I may have even said they could make them nachos and call them “Sriracha Hibacha Nacha”! Come on! A li’l fun and creativity chip people. Lays it on us! And, you go lays it on someone else. Make them feel like "all that and a bag of chips"! Give them a flavor boost. Welcome to my world! Creativity allowed! Creativity expected! After all? Look at our example: creation. Signed, all that & a bag of chips with sarcasm added for an extra flavor boost

No comments:

Post a Comment