Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scales & Fish!

"Hmmm..." So, on a "scale" of 1-10, the message and the music was a 10 tonight. Of course, I may be partial. The sermon was about Jonah being vomited out of a fish. No one ever plans on being vomited out of a fish when they are making their big life plans. Of course, Sam and I looked at each other and thought “better than the alternative”. PIMP LOL. What? We’ve been there before! Plans don't always go the way you want. Sometimes, there's a hook. So, anyways, Jonah still praised God. If Jonah was praising in the belly of the fish, what music was he doing? Hmmm... Ummm…practicing his scales, of course. DUH LOL. Yes, we had a whale of a good time and are ready for a late supper. What are we having? Ummm…pizza! What did you think I was gonna say? Fish? PIMP LOL. Then, enterntainment. What kind of entertainment you ask? Ummm…a game of “Go Fish”? No! A movie. I sure don’t need to fish for a reason to relax. You don't either. Thank you, Erick, for taking us fishing with Jonah. And, thank you God for loving us. Sometimes, we're bait, sometimes a little fish and sometimes we're a big fish. In any case...thankful. Thy "rod" and thy staff comfort me. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment