Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I ams what I ams!

Just got thrown off my own FB page saying I wasn’t who I say I am. Ummm...like what?!? They wanted me to take a test to verify I am who I am. Well, of course, I emailed them saying in Popeye’s words: “I ams what I ams. And, I ams who I ams”. For real! Who would report me for that? There’s always an empty rocker on my front porch. No. Not burnt out musicians. No. Well, they are welcome, too. But, I mean there’s always an empty rocker for anyone to come hang out with me cuz I'm always off mine. Point is? Everyone’s welcome. I thrive on humor, hope and music. And, I see God in everything. So, who would actually take time to report me? After all? Who would want to be me? PIMP LOL. As Popeye would say: O live’s me own life and don’t bother anyone much”. As Olive Oil would say, “eat your spinach, Popeye and go get ‘em”!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment