Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"mugbook vs. facebook?"

"mugbook vs. facebook?" After some of the photos I have put up and others I have seen, I think facebook should be called mugbook. Everyone talks so much about coffee here. They could have their fave coffee mug or "whatever they drink" mug in the profile picture spot. You know? Their fave “mug shot”? Mine would be a mug of "life". I take my cup of "life" with a grain of salt. NO, really! My fave mug is a mug of water. What? Did you think I meant mug shot as in criminal? PIMP LOL. Well, I know some of my photo mug shots are criminal! Like this one. And, no I don't think I have any mugshots hanging around in Post Offices. At least, none in THIS country. Just Mexico. But, that's another story. Some day I shall write a story of the Mexico trip. Oh wait, I already did. Sort of. Here is the mugshot story and photograph: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1395984874151&set=a.1079060111230.12559.1668094552&type=3&theater

Signed, Trace…of the new place: mugplace...err...I mean, mugbook

No comments:

Post a Comment