Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Well On Wheels!

My grocery cart is always 1/2 full. PIMP LOL. Just my version of the half empty/half full glass. Just had an impromptu pity party. Envy insisted. Until, Faith, Grace, Charity and Myrtle snuck in and crashed it. Thanks girls! What? I know Myrtle doesn’t make sense, but she was the name of my girl’s 1st doll and came to mind and I thought it would be funny. Besides, keeps you on your toes. Which is one step closer to getting in the grocery cart. And, she wanted to tag along with those cool girls. Have a fun day! Tag along with those that lift you up! Maybe even into a grocery cart! Go ahead! Take a ride in a grocery cart! Go from whole fool to a 1/2 full cart. It'll make you feel better. "Well on wheels" rather than... Course, on a good day, you may run into me in the grocery store and see the other. PIMP LOL. Remember, everything looks 1/2 empty to the fool. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment