Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Socket-to-me!!

“Socket-to-me!” What? Whoa! Woke up with my neck, shoulder and arm out-of-socket and twisting! No. Not twisted. I know I’m that! No worries. When my body sockets-it-to-me, instead of getting all twisted, I socks it back! How? Pray while twisting. The opposite direction. Well, after I moan a bit! Yep. I just keep twisting and shouting and popping it! Until it pops back in. Fun? No. But, it did make me think of the song “Twist & Shout”! It was kind of funny because my family was so busy with their morning routine, they didn’t even notice my yells and moans. They probably thought I was singing that song. But, we do become oblivious to those nearest us. Can be good, can be bad. Yep. I’m twisted and a bit out of socket, but still here. And, while I am? Gonna keep twisting and shouting, even when my shoulder IS out of socket. If life twists you, get twisted! In the opposite direction. Go ahead! Sock-it-to-me! And, don’t forget to notice those nearest you before they have to twist and shout. They may knock something out of socket just getting your attention! Now, me? I’m gonna lay out of on the family room floor and see if I can pop it back in. And, while I’m at it, my back, too. I may not be able to get back up. I’ve shortened the caption on the photo art, but it should read, “My arms’s out of socket, so this dummy laid on the floor to fix it and now I can’t get up.” Yes, I am twisted! And, still twisting and shouting. On the floor. Have fun guys! Don’t let life floor you! I hope and pray it pops back in soon. I got things to do! I can’t very well dance and sing like this. I think I must have rocked the songs too much last night during practice and pulled it all out. Gonna have to stop getting down so much! PIMP LOL. Nah! I think they call this a "catch". Well, you jsut wait 'til it is gone! You won't be able to "catch" me! Okay, who knows how to pop it back in? Come on over! Socket-to-me!!! Please!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment