Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

GIANT shrimps!

“GIANT shrimps!” What? Well, I had a date with a giant shrimp tonight for Valentine's Day! No! Not my big friend, Ronnie, in the photograph, though he is very tall, or my husband. No! An actual giant shrimp at Dixie Crossroads. But, when we got there, it was pouring and I couldn’t get a photo with the giant shrimp. Anyways, first it was Bacon Bouquets and home-made cards for us today and our daughter getting accepted at Flagler. Then, tonight, our fine drummer friend, Ronnie, took us out to eat and visit at Dixie Crossroads to show us some love and catchup! Did we eat the catch of the day with catchup? No. As, I said, giant shrimp! Sounds like an oxymoron. But, really! Giant coconut shrimp. No ketchup required. Only catchup! And, that, we did! Anyways, what better way to show love than seafood. I know when I see food I love! Sea? I mean, see! Oh! And, I know… I can’t eat much and I don’t go out to eat hardly ever, but when I see them enjoying it? I sea me enjoying it in my mind. In my heart. A sea full of love! Oh! And, we called the time when we decided to go eat “Happy Hour”. Not because of booze, cuz we don’t drink anymore. No. But, because it made all of us happy to go early and get back in our PJ’s early. See? And speaking of PJ’s and retiring early? Our sound board has made a sound decision to also retire for the night, too, like us. Only it won’t be back up tomorrow. Been a good spiritual sounding board all these years. We did a lot of channeling through it. PIMP LOL. Night all you giants and shrimps and giant shrimps! Sea ya! Oh! One more thing! When we got there, it was pouring and packed! But! A couple pulled out right at the front door and we got a front row parking space. Then, we got in the door and our friend had the vibrating thing that goes off when they are ready for us. It went off the second we walked in the door. Then, had the nicest waitress ever! She laughed at all of my jokes. So, did the rest of the V Day eaters in the place! And, you know what? Every step I take, though shrimpy, is a giant step for me. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment