Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pengrins, Graduates and Vacuuming Snow!

“Pengrins, Graduates and Vacuuming Snow!” What? So, yesterday, my girl came home with her cap and gown. Today, she is dressed in her fave animal themed clothes. Penguins. This mama likes today’s outfit MUCH better. My li’l penguin, my li’l graduate. You just know penguins will make you smile. So, I call those smiles: Pengrins! And, no I did not add snow to the bottom 2 corners of the photos to go with the penguin theme. Though that is a good idea. But, no, I thought I had cleaned all the white powder from pressure cleaning the paint off the outside of the house last weekend. But, some got in. The house. And, my sinuses. You can tell I haven’t been able to see well for a couple days. I didn’t even notice snow! Me! A Pennsylvania girl. PIMP LOL. Well, onward all penguins and graduates. Both in your black and white. Celebrate today. Whatever the task. Now, my task? Vacuuming snow. That’s right. You heard that statement here first: vacuuming snow! Oh! And, no that was not a typo: pengrins. Penguins just do that! Make you grin. So does my girl. Now, go make someone grin. And, thank God you can. This Senior Year Senior Moment brought to you by: Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment