Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HOSES! FLEXIBLE, SPOOKY or DRIPPING?

“HOSES! FLEXIBLE, SPOOKY or DRIPPING?” Okay, so late last night we saw a commercial for this flexible hose. Thought it was so cool the way it shrinks up and coils. With no recoil. PIMP LOL. Have dreamed of hoses like that all my life that you don't have to wind up or clean or untangle. They are just like music equipment cords. Anyways, we said, out loud, that we would love to have one and know if it works. So, this morning, I get an email asking do we want to buy one of these and to check it out. Ooh… Spooky stuff! I have often thought, after hearing a message at church, that there is a secret video camera listening and watching in on us. Some bug or listening device. You know what I mean! Like on that show “Person Of Interest”. Spoo-oo-oo-ky! Well, it keeps us on our toes. Keeps us from being drips and saying the wrong things. Cuz, I know God hears me and knows my heart. That could be the good news and the bad news. But, thank God we got the Good News to keep us from getting too spooked or too hosed! Or, not flexible. PIMP LOL. Because it's dripping, like hoses, only with forgiveness and the water of life. So, should we be... One last thing? We so should watch what we listen in on... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment