Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

IN-STYLE...errr...

“IN-STYLE…errr…NO!” Can I just say that I don’t care if I’m in style or not! The test results are back! And, 4 out of 5 of my hair styles prefer a cheap Conair straightener to the $100 InStyler. What did the 5th hair style have to say? Umm…nothing! It was a wig. So you would expect it to go all wiggy on me. DUH LOL PIMP LOL. Course, I haven’t been to a beauty parlor in a decade and am in need of a color and cut and style. Hint hint. So, as far as being In-style…errr… Not me! And not the INstyler, either! Signed, never IN style cuz I get OFF on my own style! Quaintly eclectic, saintly electric, faintly eccentric and manely ethnic! As in, my mane of hair. It’s wild! Have a wild night. Make your own style! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment