Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

HANDERPANTS, LONG JOHN'S & F.L.O.W.!

"HANDERPANTS, LONG JOHN'S & F.L.O.W.!" What? Well, we set a record in our house here in Florida this Monday morning. It was 61° in here when I woke up. Years ago, I would turn the heat on at night if there was going to be a hard freeze and set it at 67°. But, these past years, all I need to do is put on my Long John’s and Handerpants and wait a day! That’s my easy solution for a hard freeze. This morning 31°, tomorrow 78° and the next day 85°. Besides, the heater makes me dizzy and spin. Well, more dizzier than usual. Oh! And, speaking of spin? Here's my spin on the weekend's lines. See, every weekend I pick out a line I heard or said that just flowed in my brain. I call it my F.L.O.W. Fave Line Of Weekend! This weekend it’s stolen from Mrs. Bucket of Keeping Up Appearances: “Bathrooms should be seen and not heard!” PIMP LOL. That being said, my 2nd runner up FLOW statement was from the Bond movie, Skyfall: “There is security in obscurity!” Hope your day flows... Yes, there is always a story behnd those eyes. And, handerpants. Signed, securely obscurely yours, some acronym nut in Long John’s and Handerpants in a quiet bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment