Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART!

“OPEN THE EYES OF MY HEART!” Well, I’m prayin’ for rain today because my poor sinus’s and eyes cannot stand it anymore. They were swelled shut this mornin’ from pollen and the spray cleaner we used while working outside for 2 days pressure washing and cleaning to prepare for paint. Probably didn’t help them. But I really like to work hard and be part of life and movin’ on. Now, everyone be praying cuz I need the rain to wash the “stuff” out of my eyes and help me see. Bring the rain. Open my eyes. And, the eys of my heart. PIMP LOL. Hard work is good for both kinds of eyes. Helps us see. So, some of the photos are before I prayed and put feet to my prayers. Or, in this case, eyes to my prayers. PIMP LOL. One is after I opened the eyes and the eyes of my heart! And, got up and used ice and then makeup to feel and look better. And, yes! Those are my real eyes inside that lacy heart. I cloned them in. But, that’s another story from earlier this morning about clones and colognes. Okay, so another photo is when Sam came in after chemically removing all the oxidized paint from our house walls. He looked like a zombie. Or else, it had snowed in Florida. PIMP LOL. So, anyways, I’m still puffy, but better. My eyelids and around my face burns, but I’m keepin’ my cool. I’m going to relax and not get burnt out or worried or complain. PIMP LOL. Nothing compares to the surgeries and other things I’ve been through. And, if it rains the pollen count will go down. I always say when someone talks about the pollen and asks what is the pollen count today? I say: count on it! DUH LOL. Have an eye opening day. I still hope it pours because when it pours rain my heart and soul pour with joy. And, don’t forget He rains and He reigns! You guys know I see a story or a song or a joke in every single aspect of my life. In the best of times and the worst. I see God in every aspect, too. Now, don't forget to click on the photo to get the umm...bigger ugly pictures!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment