Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

SKETCHY MAMA!

“SKETCHY MAMA!” Well, I have to say that I always enjoy my daughter’s Anime doll drawings. Love to watch her pencil draw in such detail. Me? I’m more of a sketcher. I used to draw a lot, too and one of my most fave memories is one where she picked out 4 Anime pictures for me to sketch in 5 minutes each. The time we had together might have been sketching but the love wasn’t sketchy. It was right after my last big seizure and I wasn't really expected to be around much longer. I was doing very poorly but we drew together and it lifted me up. It drew me out the illness and into a sketch of hope. Thank you my dear. She always had the music going in those days, too. To help me. Anyways, these are the 4 drawings she chose and kept in with her awesome drawings. I made a copy for my memories. Cuz that IS getting a bit sketchy these days! PIMP LOL. Anyways, take time to make music and draw with your kids or grand-kids. You don’t have to be good at it. Even sketchy like me. Just don’t let the love and time be sketchy. Gonna put this story in my "Senior Year/Senior Moments" album. Time sure does fly. Love you guys, Sketchy-Mama —

No comments:

Post a Comment