Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OLD-FASHIONED TOOLS! ♥ & SOUL!

"OLD-FASHIONED TOOLS! ♥ & SOUL!" So, we gave our yard and fence a haircut using old fashioned tools. Handsaws & clippers. Then, the outside house walls got a paint haircut. A close shave. Using old fashioned tools. Elbow grease and pressure hoses. Then, fam haircuts using old fashioned tools. Scissors & creativity. My fingers? Blisters. My skin is not so tough. But, my soul fingers? Skin is tough as leather, but soft. Still able to touch others and cut into hearts, I hope! Using the old fashioned tools… ♥ & soul! Even with a triple dose of pollen. My eyes are swollen up, so if you see me? Don't laugh... Well, not too much. Just make sure to be soft and use your old-fashioned tools. ♥ & soul… And, laughter. Sidenote: Had to throw away all my wicker porch furniture and glass ice-cream table. Rotten and worn out! Oh well. New beginnings. So, if you know of any wicker furniture or ice-cream table/chairs plants that need a good home, holla. Or, hard workers? Holla! Oh! And, by the look of my eyes and the black and white photograph art? You can tell I am pollened out! And, looks like I need some paintin', too. PIMP LOL. Well, I've waited over a decade. I can wait a few more ummm...minutes. PIMP LOL. Off now.. Scheming... About color schemes. And, being colorful about it! PIMP LOL. Everything isn't always black and white. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment