Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

SEEIN' STARS! Grabbin' Hold 'o Stars!

"SEEIN' STARS!" You know, it’s quite alright if I’m a li’l bit cloudy this morning and seeing stars. Because last night, I was really reachin’! With my dreams! What? Isn’t the sky the limit? PIMP LOL. If the sky is the limit, then that’s where I wanna be. Stretchin’ the lmits! Reachin’ for the stars. Catchin' one or two. Even in my eyes. Yes, you may get cloudy and see stars, at times, but it’s not a stretch to say that the impossibles in your life will become possibles the more you stretch. It may hurt a bit, but your amazement and faith will be more limber and eventually limitless. Well, gotta go stretch and shake these clouds. They’ll be no mooning today. Show your good side. PIMP LOL. Be ready to possibilitize more impossibles! I don’t stargaze to know just the stars, but so that I can know the Star-maker! I want to shine like Him. And, speaking of stars, here is a link to our song and video, He Calls The Stars By Name (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjRckrJhXp4). Take a chance! It IS possible to blazz up your day. What? The song is blues and jazz. Blazz, not blase'! I hope. PIMP LOL. I know I'm stretchin' the limits now, so I'm off to the clouds again. You guys are all stars to me. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment