Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Antics or Semantics?

Antics and Semantics! Well, we are strolling and souling through life. Sometimes, consoling, even beholding, but, still strolling and souling. Keep your heart consouling and your feet strolling, then you won’t be molding! PIMP LOL. Around here, we don't argue semantics, just "Sams"antics". PIMP LOL. What? We can’t argue my antics cuz they’re not “Trace”able. Oh, now you wanna argue semantics! Don’t argue semantics. DO “sum antics”. I’m cajoling you to keep strolling and consouling.  No molding.  Don’t be green with envy OR mold.  Be green with growing.  We should always be growing!  I'd rather be antic-y than antique-y!  Life goes on.  One antic after another...    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment