Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

“To-Do List: Meeting With The Boys”

“It’s All In The Name”! So, it’s time to have my weekly organizational meeting with the boys. My agenda? “Washing tons” of “Genes” while “Ken”-more or less dries them, pay “Bills”, clean “John”, “Russell” up some “Chuck” roast, and then declare “Marshall” law. Or, rather “Tracy” law”, exclaiming: “Mark” my words, we shall all work at “Maximum” today and be “Victors” together! After all, even the “John” isn’t “Scott”-free! After the meeting? I “Drew” this conclusion: It was definitely a “Howell“ing time by all! Is your life on the “Fritz” and “Phil”ed with things to do lists? Don’t get “Harry”-ed or look for a “Pat” answer. Have an organizational meeting! “Roger” that! Last thing: It all comes out in the wash, so don’t forget to wring it out or you’ll be all wet! And, if you get your hand caught in the wringer? Yell at “Ken”-more or less! He’s the one that’s agitated! PIMP LOL. Oh! And, I actually do have a list I call TATA (Tracy’s Acts To Accomplish). Have had it for years on my computer. I update it and print it out ‘bout once a week. Keeps me organized and helps me feel accomplished. Every day, I ask God to “Grant” me the strength to accomplish 1 small task on the list, so that I may ad”Vance” to the next item on the list next time. I am be”Holden” to Him for that. You can make “Juan” too, “Taylor”ed to your own style. So, finally, work together, do your “Maximus”, be “Victors”! Be accomplishers! It would be a “Travis”ty if you didn’t! I de”Clarence”! Now, I’m “Tucker”ed out and could probably go on for days adding to this, but I “Will” just “Kurt”sy and smile and hope this “Pierce”s “Hugh”! Have a fun day. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment