Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

THE LADDER OF SUCKSess!

Wouldn’t climbing up the ladder of success suck less if you went up 1 right at a time instead of 1 rung? Just sayin’. Then we wouldn’t think of it as the ladder of “sucks”ess. It would def suck less. And, just so you know? Someone’s head or back is not considered a rung. That’s just a wrong! Make sure your ladder’s feet are on solid ground. Built with rungs, not wrongs, right? Then your feet will not have to step on others successes when it’s time for you to step it up. Hope you’re on your toes today! And, not someone else! Or, on someone else’s! Have a successful and fun day. Better now, than ladder! PIMP LOL. Oh! And, the photo art?  Quadriladderally speaking, it is 4 of my fave ladder shots of art, 4 diff ladder views of my story. Join me on the ladder.  Success is better shared.    Trace

1 comment:

  1. On the ladder with you. I hope you succeed with writing and music. Love both.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete