Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, May 4, 2012

CLASSY DOLLS!

So, this is number 3 for my "Shootin' The Bull"etin Board series.  Well, today, my mother-in law (Grammie) and I just got called classy dolls. Least, I think. We were trying to turn down a side street in Port when this lady went speeding around us screaming out her window “classy dolls” in some kind of Italian type accent. Now, my ears are very stuffy and I can't make out consonants and I like to take the high road, so “classy dolls” it is. That’s what I told Grammie. She knew. She is, after all, a classy doll. When you speak, you can be classy. When you don’t speak, you can be classier. Oh! And, the photo? Some of my fave classy dolls and 2 boxes of my old paper dolls. The Raggedy Anns I got when I was 5 and 7 years old. I forgot to mention that we were at Walmart and 4 other stores prior to this. This lady was so freaked out at the returns. All red and she said she was just going to hit the pause button. I think she hit the menopause button, instead! What? I don’t get out much and I only do Walmart once a year. Plus, don’t worry. I was classy. I only thought it, didn’t say it. I smiled. Classy stuff. Have a classy weekend. Trace

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. You are one classy lady. Love it.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete