Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Duh! Sign Of The Times?

On the way to the store we see this sign and had to stop. I mean, if you are walking and get to the end of the sidewalk, don’t you already know you’re at the end? I so couldn't let that go by. Just had to get out and take a photograph to capture the moment! You know? Vanna-ize the moment! I mean, how much money did we have to spend on that? Is this a sign of the times? I don’t know about you, but I am not oblivious nor ignorant. And I don’t need money spent to tell me what to think, what to believe and where the sidewalk ends! Stating the obvious is obviously for the oblivious. God gave us each a mind and a soul. One for knowledge and one for wisdom. One for sidewalk smarts and one for street smarts! We all know what to do if a sidewalk in our life ends? Ummm...hit the road? TNT LOL. Yep! Find another way and keep going! Never give up! Good thing I was equipped with my finger-less gloves. Cuz it's time to hit the road, now. After all...the sidewalk ended! So, just so you know? Here's a sign: This is the end of my story. Duh! Now, imagine me Vanna-nizng that! Better yet? Imagine yourself! You know you just put your hands in the Vanna position. Have a fun day! PIMP LOL.              Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment