Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

VIDEO GAMES, NINTENDO & “CONTROL”LER FREAKS! KEEPIN’ IT REAL!

What? Well, I found my old Nintendo shirt with the old classic style controller on it. Loved those. Just keepin’ it real! I say if you’re gonna be a “control”ler freak, at least, keep it real! PIMP LOL. The new ones are good, but the classic are “keepin’ it real” good! I admit that I have played on all systems, platforms and controllers, even on-line, but my fave of all is the N64 Classic. Unless, the drums and mic on Rock Band count. How ‘bout you? I know everyone has played at least one video game once. Okay, so, I’m not a control freak, but I would love it if you lifted up a family I know in prayer and our community with the tragedy that occurred yesterday. Do some lifting up. And, I don’t mean with a video game controller. I mean, with prayer. Just keepin’ it real! Whether playin' or prayin! Have a fun rest of the week. Control yourself! Trace

1 comment:

  1. Video game fan here. And a fan of your writing and music.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete