Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

WE'RE ALL STARS

Mr. Gibson and I would like to introduce the b.a.s.i.c band's newest song and video on YouTube and axe you to stop by! He'll fret if you don't and he'll then start wailing! Maybe even a li'l wah wah! I told him to stop pedaling but he said to stop by. No strings attached. Have a fun day and remember that God made the world. He made the stars to shine. He made you and me. He made us all to be stars that shine light in this world. So, shine light into someone's darkness today. It will do a world of good. Thanks for shining light into ours. Here's a link to the vid and song and story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=rjRckrJhXp4  Trace

1 comment: