Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stable-ize Your Horse-power

If we all rode horses, the economy might stable-ize and it would stir-up things a bit! Gas prices would go down and bails of hay up! At least, we wouldn’t be saddled with companies who got bailed out. PIMP LOL. What kind of horse would I get? A Mustang, of course. Same as the car I’d get now. Even though I love Camaros. Mustang is run by a company who didn’t get a bail…out! And, hay! If you need a bail out, call on God. He’s got plenty of power and it won’t cost everybody else. Have a stable-izing day. Even if it seems like your stable or your stable economy is coming down all around you. Stick a piece of hay between your teeth and relax. Stable-ize! Build up some horse-power for the rest of the week. Oh! And, my song for this story? “Appaloosa: by Gina Vannelli! Check it out. You won’t be disappointed! But, you may get "horse"from singing it. PIMP LOL  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment