Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

PAMPERS and DOODLES and SNICKERS

A doodle is a window to the noodle. And, a diddle is a window to a riddle. But, a doddle is a window to a coddle, right? Umm…right! No riddle here? Can you see my noodle noddle, right now? I’m nodding, yes! If you work hard, you wanna get pampered. Makes sense to me. We all want to get done with our “so easy-to-accomplish” tasks, our doddles, so we can be pampered, our coddles! Yep. Makes sense to me. That’s what’s on my mind. I mean, my noodle. Guess you can tell what I’m thinking? Well, strangely enough, I was thinking about a box of pampers and babies. And this: Work hard. Be pampered! Have a fun day. And, don’t dawdle your doddle. Make time for your coddle. Also, there was a pretty painting on my wall, but I inserted my pamper thought into the photo. Insert your thoughts into someone's life today. Pamper them. Be sensitive! Be creative! Work hard. Then! Be pampered yourself! Just sayin'! So! What does your doodles say 'bout you? Here's where the snicker comes in. Snicker, snicker... Trace

1 comment:

  1. My doodles say I am as whacky as you. Love you and your stories.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete