Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A CUP O' JOE and A BOWL O' JOHN", RELATIVELY SPEAKING!

The thing about having a cup of Joe is then you gotta have a bowl of John! One can only hope, right? PIMP LOL. You know those 2 guys are closely related! What? They're both ceramic. What’d you think I was gonna say. They both hold liquid. No way. Try to have a fun day. Those 2 guys are closely related, too. You know? Try and Fun? Can’t know Fun if you don't Know Try. Know what I mean? TNT LOL. So, try and have fun. No matter who you're closely related to today! Cuz we're all related somehow and we're all God's children!  Bowl someone over.  Have fun with it.    Trace

1 comment:

  1. YOu bowled me over.

    Always enjoy your posts.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete