Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 7, 2012

“Life’s A Workout! So, work it out!”

Buff and Tuff! Well, I survived the weekend. Now, let’s see about the weekstart! The weekend had a strong end. Not a weak end, at all. And, it’s not gonna be a weak start to the weekstart. Gonna stay strong! Finished 2 new songs and updated "Traces Place"and our band site. Thankful. Still have 2 vids, so move over weak. And, move over week. I may hit 5 days all at once. Start your week out strong. My strong? Is my God. And, when I’m weak in my week? I give my weak to the Strong. Though, my body may get weak, my spirit is a heavy weight. Just gotta find the right place to work out at! My place is called: The "Buff"ered Zone"! And, having a good trainer is its weight in Gold. PIMPLOL. Life is a work out, so work it out. Having workout partners over your shoulder and behind you, that you can be accountable to and trust, really does help you work things work. And, everything does really work out together for the good. Sometimes, we just can't see all. Now, I gotta go work out these muscles. And, yes I just said that like Popeye! Toot Toot! He would be proud of my muscles! PIMP LOL. And, lastly, remember… If you wanna throw your weight around. Lighten up. It’s the spiritual weight that counts, anyway! That’s heavy! That’s heavyweight! Have a strong week. Work it out! Be tuff.  Be buff. And, when you're done working out your week? Work your way here to our music and more for your soul. (http://basicband.biz/fr_basicmusicroom.cfm). Trace 

1 comment:

  1. These blogs are worth their weight in gold. Awesome.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete