Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

MY HAT'S OFF TO YOU!

Time to put my hair stylist hat on and get to work here at the Glenn Mane Den! Think I can cut it? PIMP LOL. That's not be confused with the Glenn Main Den where we play video games and do music and just hang. I'm gonna move fast so I can shave the cutting and styling time in half. It might be a close one. TNT LOL. Not really. Gonna do my best. I def won’t cut corners! Lesson here?  Don't cut corners when cuttin hair.  You might end up with a funky hairdo.  Or hair don't! PIMP LOL TNT! Whatever hat you put on? Wear it with style! Be excellent. With your stylin’ and to who you be stylin’. The best style is the one that comes from within. Right? Style comes from the heart. So, be stylin’ with love. Be excellent. Any way you cut it. Be ready to wear any hat and give a hand. And give a thumb…a thumbs up, that is. Leave a hand print and a thumb print. On a heart… With style… My hat's off to you! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment