Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

DREAMS, FAITH AND THE BLINK OF AN EYE!


So, I'm fixin' to start BLINKin' MY "ON THE THE BRINK"in' THINKin'! What? No. I’m not talkin’ ‘bout “I Dream Of Jeannie’s” kind of blinkin’! PIMP LOL. Yesterday, I posted 2 stories about stinkin’ and thinkin’ in my “Shootin’ The Bull”etin Board series. You’ll have to stop in to read those at my blog or FB wall. Anyways, you’ve all heard the saying “stinkin’ thinkin"! Yep! Me, too. I’ve had those days where I feel like my dreams are nightmares and my hopes are horrors. I said I FEEL that way. But, I won’t live that way. I will always try again! I call it: Blinkin’ My “On The Brink’in” Thinkin’! When you’re on the brink of giving up, but you know if you blink, it’ll all change. You know? In the blink of an eye? We just gotta trust our experience, our spirit and our God. Not feelings, only. Feelings are good and from God, but can cloud the issue if they are the only thing guiding us. That’s where my BLINKin' THE "ON THE THE BRINK"in' THINKin' philosophy comes in! In one easier-to-say word? Faith! It’s not “I Dream Of Jeannie” magic, but, it’s “I can dream again magic”! Gives your clouds a silver lining! Oh! The photoart? Just “I Dream Of Jeannie” fixin’ to blink her way out of a mess. I added some new effects to make it look silver, I hope. For the silver lining. We’ll see. Have faith. Just blink already! And, sometimes that blink is in slow motion. As in sleep on it. Start the blink when you lay down and close your eyes. Finish the blink when you wake up , open your eyes and start a new day.  That completes my "DREAMS, FAITH AND THE BLINK OF AN EYE!" post for my "Shootin The Bull"etin Board stories. Trace

2 comments:

  1. Super cool artwork, as always. And I always know where to go for unique positive real life stories. Thanks, Trace.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another enjoyable read and I too love the artwork!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete