Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

GET YOUR ARMOR ON! ALL!

“GET YOUR ARMOR ON! ALL!” What? Well, we, “The G-Force” (G for Glenn), just tag-teamed the PT Cruiser to detail it. Make it shine! Especially after getting all the work done on it. A radiator, tires, fan, etc. Its 12 years old but still looks great. Though we have been wrecked into 3 times over the years. Last year we got hit in the back. Crushed it in. And, they HAD to fix it. We couldn't get into the hatch. While they repaired the damage, they offered to fix the other dents for cheap. Blessing in disguise of a wreck, I wreck’n! Still isn’t my Camaros or trucks, but will do. We were a force to be wreck'ned with! PIMP LOL So, let’s break it down: Sam vacuumed & washed it, then Garnet Rose ArmorAll-ed the whole inside & Windex-ed those things we look out of. Then, they waxed it & finally, Trace did the tires & other rubber with ArmorAll Tire Shine & then Armor-Iced the whole body. Love all those Armor-All products. Again! We were a force to be wreck'ned with! Now, my girl is ready for grocery shopping & job hunting in a lovely safe car. We equipped her with extra armor with some prayer. Oh! And, I was a G-Force even before I was a Glenn. I was a "Gross"! For real! That was my last name, as many of you know. I was a force to be wreckn'ed with, for sure. PIMP LOL. At least, I wreck'n! So, don’t forget your Armor, all! Be a force to be wreck'ned with. Then, I wreck’n your day will shine. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment