Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 28, 2012

A DAY OF REST, LEST I WREST!

“A DAY OF REST, LEST I WREST! A li’l rest-le is always nice after a li’l wrestle! What? Well, when I’m wrestling with decisions or just plain “hittin’ the mat knocked out wore out”, I tag team it & call on God. Maybe even another wrestler for help, too. Then, I rest. Cuz a li’l rest-le is always nice after a li’l wrestle. Then, I’ll be ready to tackle anything. What? I still got some fight in me! By the way, we have vests I designed in our house that read “City Hall”. When anyone is being un-family-like or governmental, I get the vests out. You can’t fight City Hall, you know! Now, I gotta go finish doing the cooking & the music, so I can actually rest. Well, I guess doing the music would be doing the “cooking”, too. I hope. We’ll see. I may have to wrestle a bit. May even have to break out the headlock or jawdropper moves. Def not the sleeper! Have a great day. Def not a sleeper. Well, maybe! PIMP LOL. Rest-le a li’l! Oh! And, who is your fave wrestler of all times? I'm thinkin' Dusty Rhodes? C'mon. Throw it down on the mat! Smackdown! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment