Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

“DON’T BE SKETCHY WITH YOUR TRACES”

“TRACES of Trace”. Love is not shady. Love is not sketchy! What? This is just a trace I did of a photo. Though, I don’t think the charcoal trace reveals what I’m up to here. Not even an “ink”ling! PIMP LOL! Good thing! You would get lost in my head and not be able to trace your way back. So, I’ve been doing video and photo editing all week. Can you tellby my posts? If you guys are wondering why I am usually the subject of my stories, well, I’m always available and I don’t mind being a stand-in comic. I’m not afraid to look dorky. In fact, dorky looks good on me. Humor is just a trace of me. I love music, decorating, learning, fixing, writing, and lots more. We all have traces of us that people see. Let your traces be so easy on the eyes and heart that they want to get to the colorful stuff. We are all many shades. And, when the lines are drawn? We show our true colors. Don't be shady! And, don’t be sketchy about your traces. Be you. Be true! Love is not shady. Love is not sketchy! Plus, it was very convenient that my name is Trace. PIMP LOL. Sounded good with traces of… Trace

1 comment: