Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, May 18, 2012

VENTING! RADIATORS OF SUBSTANCE, NOT RADIATORS OF PLASTIC

“VENT, BUT BE RADIATORS OF SUBSTANCE, NOT RADIATORS OF PLASTIC!”  So, we went to the Dr.’s. Nope. Not for me. Though, I need it. Especially now. But, the Dr. appt. was for the car. It overheated. And, we just put a new radiator in almost 2 years ago. Guess what? It’s the radiator again!! Wow. 1 year warranty, of course. It’s just plastic. Is everything these days made to last a year only? And, made in other countries? I mean clothes, appliances, car parts, friendships? All seem to be disposable and low standards. I like things of substance. And, people of substance. Like our friend and mechanic of 20 years, Billy. He is giving us his cost on the radiator and trying to help out because he knows we just did a lot of work to get the car safe for our girl to drive. It's been a good car for 12 years, but slowly needing work. Still, less expensive than the dreaded insurance for new cars. Another sore subject for me.  Hate insurance. I think my college professor was way right many years ago when he refused to get insurance or participate in any government programs. I am fed up with the EPA and other government agencies trying to cheapen our way of life and plasticize us and give us 1 year warranties. Telling us what to think, what to drive and how to live. Wow! Still thankful, though. Just venting.  Like my radiator. PIMP LOL.  Hmm…just thinking.  My glasses are plastic, but I’m not! Yep. I just realized even my glasses are plastic! Though I do like cheap sunglasses. Just sayin’.  There are some things that radiate and are suitable when designed with plastic or short-term.  Like diapers. They get as full of it as government! Just wish government was as short-term! Radiators are not one of those.  Neither are people. Yes, my Tupperware and my sunglasses can be plastic, but def not a radiator. Wow! Pure genius! Government tightening down manufacturers to make cheap junk! Yep! My radiator is plastic, but I’m not.  We gotta radiate substance! Be a radiator of substance, not a radiator of plastic.  Speaking of substance, there’s one place I go for a guaranteed warranty on substance. The Bible.  It’s made to last a lifetime.  You won't find any plastic there. Never lower your standards.  Have faith.  It's the substance of things hoped for.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment