Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Here Catty Kitty!

Hey!  Who let the cat outta the bag!! PIMP LOL. What? This cat's been on a hot tin roof a li’l too long this week. Meowch! PIMP LOL. Just wanted to “paws” and say: when things get too hot, have a “purr”ty mouth not a hurty mouth. Being catty is just like hairballs. They both gag and choke. Nope. Being catty is not for this kitty. Thanks for being my mews! I do have a ball spinning my "yarns"! Today is "mew"sic day fur me. So, have a fun day all you FB cats! Oh! My song choice for this? Cat Scratch Fever. I know you just did the air guitar after singing that. PIMP LOL. The cat's outta the bag!  Now, could someone scratch my back? I'll scratch yours! PIMP LOL. Talk about laying out the fleas.  I mean, fleece. Just kiddin'. NO fleas here. Hope you have a "purr"fectly a"mew"sing day.  Furr sure!  Don't forget to "paws" for a moment to give thanks to God furr  everything and scratch someone's back.  Oh! And, the photo? It's all in the "furr"tography.   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Made my day. Love cats hate catty. Very funny and clever.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete