Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

“USE THOSE LITTLE GREY CELLS MAGNANIMOUSLY”!

Hercule Poirot, the great detective, would say, “ahhh yes, these little grey cells of the mind…they must be stimulated, mon ami”! You know you just said that with a Belgium/French accent! I know I just did when I read it back! Oh snap! I guess I like him because I love figuring things out and detecting. Being observant and then sharing it! And speaking of being observant, I saw this metal mesh thing called “Magic Mesh” on TV. It was for sliding glass doors, etc. Seems you hang it up and simply go in and out and it magically magnetically closes shut behind you. It’ would, indeed, be magical, if it really worked, but I think it’s too magnanimous with the lettin’ in of all the bugs. It's meshing when it should be mashing! PIMP LOL. If it had worked, a better name would have been: The MagnaniMesh! My thoughts for today’s “Shootin’ The Bull”etin Board pin-up is: Be magical, magnetic and magnanimous with those little grey cells! In other words, be observant to what and who is around you. Share the awe-inspiring hope that’s in you! Draw people to you and be generous and forgiving. Mesh with others. No mashing, please, mon ami. Have a stimulating day! Observe and enjoy those little grey cells, mon ami. Use them to spread hope! Oh synapse! PIMP LOL! Oh! And, the photo art? I used some metal mesh and lighting tricks. Just had to use my little grey cells! The lights are there to make you think of when the light goes on in our mind! Doesn't everyone hear angelic vibratic "Ahhhhhhs" at that time? Yes? So, it's unanimous.  Be magnanimous!   Odette (that's Trace, or close to it.  My French Teacher, Mr, Brush, gave me that name. I think it means crowned princess). Indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Love Poirot. Glad you are my mon ami.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete